Friday, July 15, 2016

Battle Report: Sturgis vs Garreth

Lazy battle report.

My list: Sturgis, Stormwall, Dynamo, Sylas, Journeyman, Firefly, 2 Arcane Tempest Riflemen, Strangeways, Stormblades (6+UA).

My opponent: Garreth, Imperatus, Manticore, Chimera, Elara, Griffon, Mechanik, Arificer, 2 Mage Hunter Assassins, Nayl, Destors (3), Sentinels (6+UA), Lanyssa.

Scenario: The Pit, no clock.

Sometimes your opponent's dice just pee all over your plans. This was somewhat one of those cases. Despite having Arcane Shield and fancy plans, I got pounded pretty bad. After the second round, everything was going downhill too fast in the attrition game and I simply didn't have enough moving parts in my army to pull off an assassination. However this was one of my last games of fielding "new" stuff. Breaking out Stormwall was a good exercise.

Lessons learned: Stormblade melee ranges increased! Stormwall machine gun damages went down.

Games this year: 40

No comments: