Tuesday, July 05, 2016

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #128

Belated happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans! And belated happy Canadian Independence Day to my Canadian brothers and sisters! And, uh, happy weekend to the rest of you.

Finished my Cygnar box! Finished the Gun Mage Riflemen! Got Proteus assembled and did gap filling on the Bolt Thrower and Neraph! Used lots of exclamation marks!!

I also finally got around to making some spare wall templates. I was going to order some out of clear plastic, but it turns out no one actually sells any, so a custom order from the plastics store was my only option which would have been unnecessarily expensive.

Got one of my Rules Digests spiral bound at a FedEx Office location. Totally worth the $6 I paid for them to do is, as it was done perfectly, and also given clear plastic covers. So much easier to use since I can lay it open flat now. Highly recommend doing this.

One last note to myself, I got a tip that Liquitex Burnt Sienna ink is a pretty close match for the old GW Chesnut ink that I miss oh so much. Need to see if I can find some.

No comments: