Monday, February 01, 2016

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #107

Apparently it's flu season.

Technically this is a staged photo, but it does portray what my desk is like right now. Bone Grinders are nearly done. I realized that I need to drill and prep a bunch more Tau Ceti bases for Cygnar, so I got them cleaned up and found my drill/bit/magnets for that task. Also have the Gobber Tinker prepped for painting, and got the Gun Mages and Sloan ready for priming. No additional work on the Sacral Vault unfortunately. In general this felt like a slow week, but not a stagnant week. Work has been exhausting and really drained my energy. However painting definitely seems to recharge me more than anything else right now.

I'm still sort of aiming at this pCaine tier list, but it's going to be a while before I get there. I'm more focused on finishing up my unpainted minions first.

Cygnar Paint Taget (tier 4):
pCaine - done
Ace - unowned
Reliant - done
2 Gun Mage Captains - done
Gun Mages + UA (1st) - done
Gun Mages + UA (2nd) - assembled
2 Hunters - done
Black 13th - done
Tempest Blazers - done

No comments: